Mission invites
Moderators: G-MAN-GUK, Sibren
vern240sx
Fri Dec 13 2013, 10:35pm

Donations: $725

Received: 5 beers
Battlefield 3:
Battlefield 2:

Guys So far its been Heady, G-MAN and myself that are sending out invites for Missions achievements, you would have to be active 20 times and be the best 1 time to earn that tag. Declining an invite would be wasiting and opportunity unless you are already participating in one. I myself will accept any invite unless I am currently max out at 5, but will accept when available. Happy Gaming and I'll see you on the Battlefield

Here's the deal -- I'm the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence. - Ricky Bobby

Buy vern240sx a beer!
G-MAN-GUK
Sat Dec 14 2013, 12:17am

Donations: n/a

Received: 48 beers
Battlefield 3:
Battlefield 2:
I too am accepting any and all invites, but my queue is usually full, the reason being, is you can only have 5 missions active at one time, and each mission lasts 48 hours before that slot opens up for a new mission.

As Vern has said, if you are a completionist, you should be accepting the missions; you need a total of 360 missions to unlock all the tags, each tag needs 20/20 missions, there are 18 tags. Each mission takes 48 hours, 360 missions at 48 hours each with a maximum of 5 active at any time, and you can see yourself that it will take a very long time to get all the bars full, so why not accept every mission you can, so all the time you are slowly progressing.

I have been grinding out missions continuously and this is my progress, as you can see, I haven’t even scratched the surface yet:

You do not need to win to progress with the completion bars; you just need to take part. Any ignored or declined invite is a missed opportunity.
I take Verns missions even if they have only a few hours left remaining.

For me the missions add a little extra challenge to the game, I enjoy them!

Just need to know why the dog tags are still greyed out for me, and not being unlocked once I hit 20/20, any idea Vern? Is it bugged? I must have completed and won 22 aviator missions, but still that tag is grey, and the top reads 0/18 dog tags.

[ Edited Sat Dec 14 2013, 12:24am ]

Buy G-MAN-GUK a beer!
KeinName1969
Sun Dec 15 2013, 09:03pm

Donations: $217

Received: 6 beers
Battlefield 3:
Battlefield 2:
Sounds clear for me,
but vern, you send me 3 invites for the same mission, so i declined 2 of them!
The other i accepted, also ols take not, that xmas coming up and i will be mostly offline, the rest of the year.
till the 5th of january!
After that, i will accept missions again!

NoName for KeinName
Buy KeinName1969 a beer!
Michael_Prytz
Mon Dec 16 2013, 09:51am

Donations: $1810

Battlefield 3:
Battlefield 2:
I wont mind accepting invites, but to be honest I think I f@ckep it up aceepting them, think a few of them came in twice ...
Lets do some sniping lads

regards

Michael

Buy Michael_Prytz a beer!
Headhunter
Mon Dec 16 2013, 06:53pm

Donations: $1000

Received: 17 beers
Battlefield 3:
Battlefield 2:
KeinName1969 wrote ...

Sounds clear for me,
but vern, you send me 3 invites for the same mission, so i declined 2 of them!
The other i accepted, also ols take not, that xmas coming up and i will be mostly offline, the rest of the year.
till the 5th of january!
After that, i will accept missions again!

It does not matter if you have no time for the mission. The main thing you accept the invitation. This will give you the mission as completed. You do not have to win, so that the mission counts.

1. You lock the target, 2. You bait the line, 3. You slowly spread the net, 4. You catch the man
Buy Headhunter a beer!
KeinName1969
Mon Dec 16 2013, 09:08pm

Battlefield 3:
Battlefield 2:
Roger, roger !!

NoName for KeinName
Buy KeinName1969 a beer!
G-MAN-GUK
Tue Dec 17 2013, 01:33pm

Battlefield 3:
Battlefield 2:
Guys, help me, I've completed AVIATOR mission about 25 times now and still it's not complete! I think I also won 25 times, the yellow bar is full, but the tag is grey. And my dogtags show 0/18

Buy G-MAN-GUK a beer!
KeinName1969
Tue Dec 17 2013, 09:26pm

Battlefield 3:
Battlefield 2:
dogtag Aviator is only for expirienced pilots!!!!!

NoName for KeinName
Buy KeinName1969 a beer!
G-MAN-GUK
Tue Dec 17 2013, 09:32pm

Battlefield 3:
Battlefield 2:
yeah maybe that's the reason

Buy G-MAN-GUK a beer!
vern240sx
Sun Dec 22 2013, 08:12pm

Battlefield 3:
Battlefield 2:

This is just an update on where I am at currently, thanks for the help and invites even though this week I've been AWOL I am still earning credit for the missions.
Merry Christmas all and I'll see you the Battlefield soon.

Here's the deal -- I'm the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence. - Ricky Bobby

Buy vern240sx a beer!
G-MAN-GUK
Sun Dec 22 2013, 11:49pm

Battlefield 3:
Battlefield 2:
Good work Vern. Also guys, please don't flag boost on a mission.

Buy G-MAN-GUK a beer!
KeinName1969
Mon Dec 23 2013, 03:24pm

Battlefield 3:
Battlefield 2:
Nice score for vehicle destruction G!
2000 ticket round?

NoName for KeinName
Buy KeinName1969 a beer!
G-MAN-GUK
Mon Dec 23 2013, 06:57pm

Battlefield 3:
Battlefield 2:
KeinName1969 wrote ...

Nice score for vehicle destruction G!
2000 ticket round?

Just normal 800 tickets on madmonks 30 slot server! I think some of those guys must curse and throw their keyboard out the window when they see me enter.

Buy G-MAN-GUK a beer!
vern240sx
Sat Jan 18 2014, 08:09am

Battlefield 3:
Battlefield 2:
I see more interests in Missions now, that's good. As you can see I am currently losing most invite mostly to Kein but thats okay, what matters is that you accept the invites or create your own, 20 participation is need per Dog Tag. Thanks guys for your help.

Buy vern240sx a beer!
G-MAN-GUK
Sat Jan 18 2014, 11:52am

Battlefield 3:
Battlefield 2:
vern240sx wrote ...

As you can see I am currently losing most invite mostly to Kein

I think you'll find you have lost most to me Vern, over 100 by now but for some reason the Battlelog messed it up and now I vanished and you vanished from mine, and no way madmo should be listed on mine with 2 missions but he is.

Buy G-MAN-GUK a beer!
Headhunter
Sat Jan 18 2014, 03:38pm

Donations: $1000

Received: 17 beers
Battlefield 3:
Battlefield 2:
vern240sx wrote ...

As you can see I am currently losing most invite mostly to Kein but thats okay, what matters is that you accept the invites or create your own, 20 participation is need per Dog Tag.

I do not suppose any invitation. Only those who I will play. A little more ambition please ... Why should I accept a mission for snipers, if I do not play this class at the moment. Not only that Dogtag but the competition is also an incentive for me. Oh right, you will play all just to have some fun ... well then take on each mission and get the dogtag for doing nothing.

1. You lock the target, 2. You bait the line, 3. You slowly spread the net, 4. You catch the man
Buy Headhunter a beer!
G-MAN-GUK
Fri May 23 2014, 02:34pm

Battlefield 3:
Battlefield 2:
I assume most of you completed all your missions while I was AFK for two months?
Is anyone else still needing to finish anything? I still have 3 ½ dog tags to, they are all weapon ones. Rifle, carbine, sniper and LMG. I’ll be trying to finish these first, so I’ll be sending out invites, and I am always available to accept missions for dog tags you have not yet completed.

Buy G-MAN-GUK a beer!
GrumpyKingtiger
Sat May 24 2014, 06:32pm

Donations: $270

Received: 28 beers
Battlefield 3:
Battlefield 2:
I'm accepting missions. But I play to win. I won the first one that I had accepted and I plan on trying to win more. I wish I could have been in on the engineer one. That's one of my best classes.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country!"
- General George. S. Patton
Buy GrumpyKingtiger a beer!
G-MAN-GUK
Sun May 25 2014, 02:17am

Battlefield 3:
Battlefield 2:
We can run through engineer again, just throw invites out, and if we have slots to accept we will. You done well on the assault rifle one.

Buy G-MAN-GUK a beer!
GrumpyKingtiger
Mon May 26 2014, 08:57pm

Donations: $270

Received: 28 beers
Battlefield 3:
Battlefield 2:
Thanks G

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country!"
- General George. S. Patton
Buy GrumpyKingtiger a beer!

Jump:     Back to top

Render time: 0.9189 sec, 0.1217 of that for queries. DB queries: 332. Memory Usage: 4,279kB